Thursday, June 14, 2007

Green Sheep, Green Sheep,

Have you any wool?
Yes indeed, and my bobbin's full!



Singles to be Navajo-plied for the SpinASockAlong -- I'm thinking, perhaps to tie a few non-fiber "ends" together and call this a mult-along project. I'm working on a pair of socks (see below) of my own devising. I'm anticipating reworking the first set and tweaking the pattern a bit -- and I wanted something special for the first pair of "Summer of Socks", so, mine own yarn, mine own pattern, and two ~alongs for the price of one!



Knewsworthy for today:

  • Probably ya'll already know about it, but Knitty's summer issue is now available;

  • January One is hosting a "guess how many" contest;

  • And The Panopticon has announced an endeavor to begin "collecting" knitters to be photographed for his 1000 Knitters project, beginning on Saturday, July 14th in Chicago. Somehow, I'd expect Franklin will probably have more knitters than he can handle, but this is to be an ongoing project and, well, there you have it...

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment