Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Not Quick Enough on the Draw

This would have been the perfect picture-capturing morning, bright, crisp, and sunny (albeit a bit frigid), and I missed it -- the first robin. I'm not sure I believe that groundhogs know what they're about, truly, but I always believe the birds and I've always associated robins with spring. Admittedly, I believe the cardinal family that lives in my backyard sings about the end of snow, and they haven't moved in yet, but still, at this point I'm happy with the hope of spring... How I wish I had been quick enough to photo the robin in the holly bush! (So this is how it happens, you predicted it, I know... She starts wandering around thinking: That would have been perfect for the blog, how could I have missed it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment